A sport utility vehicle (SUV) is a large vehicle with a high center of gravity. As a result, it is not uncommon for SUVs to roll over when involved in an accident.
Give our Miami SUV rollover accident lawyers at Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers a call at (305) 937-0191. We offer a free consultation with our legal team, where you can get your questions answered and learn more about how we can help you fight for compensation.
Table of Contents
How Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You After an SUV Rollover Accident in Miami, FL
Any motor vehicle accident can be traumatic, but a rollover accident is especially terrifying. When your vehicle rolls over, you become disoriented because you are unable to see where you’re rolling and where you’ll end up.
At Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve helped countless clients throughout Miami, FL get past the devastating impact of a motor vehicle accident. We assist injured victims in pursuing compensatory damages that can ease their financial difficulties.
Our Miami personal injury attorneys will do everything we can to get the same for you so that you can focus on your recovery.
If you choose us to represent you in your SUV rollover case, here’s what you can expect us to do:
- Conduct a thorough investigation of the accident to understand how it happened
- Collect and analyze evidence related to the accident, including crash reports, medical documents, witness statements, and camera footage
- Consult leading Miami experts to help strengthen your case
- Handle all negotiations with insurance companies so they don’t take advantage of you
If the insurance companies don’t make a fair settlement offer, or if they deny your claim altogether, our Miami car accident lawyers are not afraid to take them to court to get you the justice you deserve.
Reach out to our law firm today to get the claim process started.
What Injuries Commonly Occur in Miami SUV Rollover Accidents?
Even if your SUV did not hit another vehicle, your injuries can still be severe.
In a rollover, the driver and passengers are vulnerable and cannot control how their bodies will be flung about within the vehicle.
Typical injuries in an SUV rollover accident include:
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Cuts and contusions
In some cases, rollover accidents can result in fatalities, especially if someone was ejected from the vehicle.
No matter what injuries you suffered, our Miami personal injury lawyers know how to build a strong case to give you the best chance of receiving compensation.
Who Is Responsible for a Rollover Accident in Miami, Florida?
Any number of parties may be held responsible for your rollover accident.
These parties could include:
- The manufacturer of the vehicle in the event of defects
- Various government agencies responsible for proper road maintenance
- Negligent drivers
- Passengers who distracted you
- Pedestrians, bicyclists, or motorcyclists
Our Miami rollover accident lawyers have the experience to identify all parties who may be responsible for the accident. Identifying all possible parties means ensuring that all potential sources of compensation have been taken into account.
What Damages Are Available After an SUV Rollover Accident in Miami?
In calculating the financial worth of your claim, we’ll be sure to consider exactly how the accident has impacted your life. This may include economic damages, which are financial losses directly related to the accident, as well as non-economic damages that are harder to calculate monetarily.
Economic damages could include:
- Medical bills
- Lost earnings
- Transportation costs
- Household assistance
- In-home nursing care
- Physical therapy
- Property damage
Non-economic damages could include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of companionship/consortium
- Scarring or other disfigurements
By hiring Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers, you’ll know you have Miami’s top personal injury lawyers fighting in your corner. Don’t trust your case to a firm with less experience. You need the best when there’s so much at stake.
Get Help from Our Miami Car Crash Attorneys Today After Your SUV Rollover Accident
After an auto accident, you’re likely dealing with physical, emotional, and financial worries. The last thing you need is to worry about legal issues as well – leave that to us.
Our Miami car crash attorneys take pride in delivering exceptional legal services to our clients. You can rest assured that your case is in the best possible hands with us.
Give us a call today to learn more about our firm and how we can help. Let’s review your case together and determine the next steps.
Other Common Miami Car Accident Claims We Handle
- Airbag injuries
- Chest injuries
- Defective tire accidents
- Drunk driving
- Head-on crashes
- Highway crashes
- Hit-and-run accidents
- I-95 accidents
- Intersection crashes
- Lane change accidents
- Left-turn crashes
- Multi-vehicle car crashes
- Parking lot accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Red and yellow light accidents
- Seatbelt Injuries
- Self-driving accidents
- Single vehicle accidents
- Speeding accidents
- U-turn accidents
- Uninsured motorists claims
Additional Car Accident Resources
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Car Inspection Laws in Florida
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Florida Child Car Seat Laws
- Miami Car Accident Liability
- Miami Car Accident Statistics
- Miami, FL Car Accident FAQs
- Most Dangerous Roads Intersections in Miami, FL
Car Accident FAQs
- Can I Be Compensated for Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident in Miami?
- Can I Recover Compensation After a Miami Car Accident Without a Lawyer?
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Miami?
- How Does Car Insurance Work in Florida?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in Miami, FL?
- Is It a Mistake to Admit Fault After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Left-Turn Collision: Who Is At Fault?
- What if the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- What Should I Do If My Child Was Hurt in a Miami Car Accident?