Many car accidents happen on the most dangerous roads and intersections in Miami, FL. If you have been involved in an accident, the Miami personal injury lawyers of Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers can help you with your accident claim. Call (305) 937-0191 to get started with your case.
Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience handling accident claims. Our experience and dedication have resulted in millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Let us fight to get you the most money possible for your car accident case.
Contact our Miami law offices to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury attorney in Miami, Florida. We care about what happened to you and want to help you get the justice you deserve.
How Our Miami Car Accident Lawyers Can Help If You’ve Been Injured in an Automobile Accident
Miami is one of the most dangerous areas in the country for car accidents. If you were in a car accident in Florida, you deserve elite legal representation.
The Miami car accident attorneys of Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers have been representing accident victims in Miami-Dade County since 2007. We stand up to insurance companies, corporations, trucking companies, and defense firms to protect our client’s right to fair and just compensation for accident injuries.
When you hire our legal team, you can expect us to:
- Analyze your car accident and provide an honest assessment of your case
- Conduct a thorough accident investigation to gather and preserve evidence
- Identify each party who might be liable for your damages
- File insurance claims and negotiate fair settlement offers
- Prepare to argue your case at trial
Car accidents can have lifelong consequences. Our legal team is dedicated to recovering the compensation you deserve after a negligent driver causes you harm.
Call our law firm today to schedule your free case review with one of our Miami car accident attorneys.
What are the Most Dangerous Roads in Miami, FL?
What makes a road dangerous? One factor is the number of car accidents that occur along specific sections of the road.
Roads in South Florida that have the highest number of car crashes include:
- US Route 1 has the distinction of being the deadliest road in the country. It has the most fatal crashes of any highway in any state. The road changes names several times, with dangerous stretches along Biscayne Boulevard and South Dixie Highway.
- Interstate 95 is another dangerous and deadly road in Florida. It is 382 miles long from north to south, ending in Miami. The I-95 Express Toll and I-95 through North Miami can also be very dangerous to travel.
- NW 54th Street in Miami is less than two miles long but has a high fatality rate compared to other roads in the area.
Road design and maintenance can influence whether a road is dangerous for drivers. For example, blind curves, low shoulders, insufficient medians, and missing guardrails can contribute to the number of accidents along a stretch of road.
However, driver behavior is often to blame for accidents on dangerous roads. For example, speeding increases the risk of a traffic accident.
What are the Dangerous Intersections in Miami, FL?
Traffic is heavy throughout the Miami area. As a result, many of the crashes that occur in Miami happen at intersections. The NHTSA has determined that about 40 percent of car accidents in the United States occur at intersections.
Some of the most dangerous intersections in Miami are:
- South Flamingo Road and Pines Blvd in Pembroke Pines
- Kendall Drive and West Kendall SW 17th Avenue in Miami
- Alton Road and Dade Boulevard in South Beach
- NE Sixth Street and NE First Avenue in Miami
- NW 8th Street and 36th Street in Doral
- The Brickell Avenue Bridge in Miami
Running red lights and failing to obey traffic signals are common causes of intersection accidents. In addition, according to the latest car accident statistics in Miami, the following are also common causes of intersection accidents in South Florida:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Fatigued driving
- Passenger negligence
- Lane changes
Intersection accidents may involve cars, trucks, motorcyclists, and pedestrians.
Who is Responsible for Car Accidents Along Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Miami, Florida?
The person who caused your accident can be held liable for your damages. In some cases, a car manufacturer could be liable if a defective car part contributed to the cause of a crash. Government entities could be liable if dangerous or defective road conditions caused the car crash. Trucking accidents often involve several defendants, including the truck driver, trucking company, and other parties.
Sorting out liability in a car accident case can be challenging. You should identify all the parties who could be liable for your damages, but you also need proof that each party contributed to the cause of the collision.
Our legal team has extensive experience investigating car crashes. We search for videos of the collision and eyewitnesses. In some cases, we may retain accident reconstructionists, engineers, and other experts who can assist us in proving how the car wreck occurred. Our law firm has the resources necessary to conduct a comprehensive accident investigation.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Miami Car Wreck Lawyer
The insurance company does not want you to hire a car accident lawyer. They want to be able to decide how your case is resolved. You have the right to consult with a lawyer about your injury claim.
We are here to help. Let us explain more about our services and how we can help you during a free consultation with one of our car accident attorneys in Miami.
Common Miami Car Accident Claims We Handle
Our law firm handles all types of car accident claims involving:
- Airbag injuries
- Chest injuries
- Defective tire accidents
- Head-on crashes
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Left-turn crashes
- Multi-vehicle car crashes
- Parking lot accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Seatbelt Injuries
- Self-driving accidents
- Single vehicle accidents
- SUV rollover accidents
- U-turn accidents
- Uninsured motorists claims
Additional Miami Car Accident Resources
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Car Inspection Laws in Florida
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Florida Child Car Seat Laws
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Miami, FL
- Miami, FL Car Accident FAQs
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Miami, Florida
- What to Do When Injured in a Car Accident in Miami, FL
Car Accident FAQs
- Can I Be Compensated for Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident in Miami?
- Can I Recover Compensation After a Miami Car Accident Without a Lawyer?
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Miami?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in Miami, FL?
- Is It a Mistake to Admit Fault After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Left-Turn Collision: Who Is At Fault?
- What Does a Miami Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What if the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- What Should I Do If My Child Was Hurt in a Miami Car Accident?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?