Were you injured in an accident caused by a road defect in Miami, Florida? If so, you could be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and suffering. Roads should be constructed with a safe design and maintained properly to prevent car accidents. When things go wrong due to someone’s mistake, you deserve to be compensated.
Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to help if you’ve been involved in a road defect accident in Miami, Florida. Our legal team has more than a century of combined legal experience, and we’ve won hundreds of millions of dollars for injured victims since 2007. We’ve obtained settlements or verdicts of over $1 million for numerous clients.
When you need attorneys who can stand their ground against the toughest defendants, you need Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers. Call today at (305) 937-0191 or contact us for your free consultation, and let us get started fighting for you.
How Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help After an Accident Caused By Road Defects in Miami
We’re known as tough negotiators and aggressive litigators. Big-time defendants like insurance companies, corporations, and government entities hate to see us on the other side of the table at trial.
When you have Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers in your corner, you’ll have attorneys of the highest caliber – including a team with a double Board Certified Trial Attorney, National Association of Distinguished Counsel (Nation’s top 1%), and a perfect-10 Avvo rating.
When you hire our Miami car accident lawyers, trust that we will:
- Conduct an investigation to determine the cause of the road defect and who is responsible
- Collect evidence from traffic or dashboard cameras, maintenance records, city or county employee statements, and more – anything we need to support your accident claim
- Hire experts to analyze the road defect and testify on your behalf
- Handle all communications and negotiations with insurance companies
- Present your case to a judge or jury if the insurance company refuses to give you a fair settlement offer
We’re known for winning big. We have the resources, experience, and dedication to put you in the best possible position to get the maximum award available to you.
Call an experienced car accident attorney now to learn more about how we can help. Your initial consultation is completely free.
What Are Road Defects?
It’s no secret that the country’s infrastructure is in serious trouble. According to the annual report card published by the American Society of Civil Engineers, the entire country scores a D on roads. Florida’s roads are only slightly better at a C+ rating, with 13% of roads being in poor condition. Road defects may be due to poor design, faulty construction, or negligent maintenance.
Road defects can include:
- Poorly designed traffic patterns
- Lack of barriers
- No merge lanes
- Crumbling asphalt
- Poor signage
- Malfunctioning traffic lights
- Oil spills
- Construction zone debris
- Dangerous speed limits
- Poor road surface
- Vegetation obstructing views
- Faded lane markings
- Dangerous passing zones
Accidents involving road defects can be complex and hard-fought. You can count on our experienced Miami car accident lawyers to find out exactly what caused your accident. We’ll protect you from unfair blame when the insurance companies try to deny your claims.
What Accidents Are Caused by Road Defects?
Accidents due to road defects can include:
- Single-vehicle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Multi-car crashes
- Rollover accidents
- Highway accidents
- Intersection accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Many people involved in accidents due to road defects may think there is nothing they can do. That’s not true. Someone is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the road in a safe condition. If you crash because the road wasn’t suitable for driving, someone needs to be held accountable.
Who Is Liable For Accidents Caused By Road Defects in Florida?
This depends entirely on the circumstances of your case and often involves extensive investigation and analysis. Accidents involving road defects are complicated. They often involve multiple parties and a lot of finger-pointing.
Potentially liable parties could include:
- Government entities
- Engineering firms
- Construction companies
- Property owners
Road defect accident claims are never easy. They frequently involve suing the government, which has a whole host of specific requirements.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Car Wreck Lawyers in Miami
If you were involved in an accident due to dangerous road conditions, you might be able to recover compensation. Road defects in Miami, FL cause problems for cars, cyclists, and pedestrians. Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers holds negligent parties accountable for causing harm. We know how to handle complex cases, and we know how to fight government entities. We also provide legal representation in other car accident claims in Miami-Dade County involving:
- Airbag injuries
- Chest injuries
- Distracted driving
- Defective tire accidents
- Drunk driving
- Head-on crashes
- Hit-and-run accidents
- I-95 accidents
- Lane change accidents
- Left-turn crashes
- Parking lot accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Red and yellow light accidents
- Seatbelt Injuries
- Self-driving accidents
- Speeding accidents
- SUV rollover accidents
- U-turn accidents
- Uninsured motorists claims
- And more
We have more than 100 years of combined experience, and we’ve successfully handled thousands of injury cases. We know Miami, Florida – the courts, the defense firms, and the community. We’re the advocates you can count on when you need the best possible result. Call us today for your free case evaluation. We’re here 24/7/365, so call now.
Additional Miami Car Accident Resources
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Car Inspection Laws in Florida
- Common Injuries From Miami Car Accidents
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Florida Child Car Seat Laws
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Miami, FL
- Miami Car Accident Statistics
- Miami, FL Car Accident FAQs
- Passenger Negligence
- Questions To Ask a Lawyer After a Miami Car Accident
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Miami, Florida
- What to Do When Injured in a Car Accident in Miami, FL
Car Accident FAQs
- Can I Be Compensated for Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident in Miami?
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Miami?
- How Does Car Insurance Work in Florida?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in Miami, FL?
- Is It a Mistake to Admit Fault After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Left-Turn Collision: Who Is At Fault?
- What if the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- What Should I Do If My Child Was Hurt in a Miami Car Accident?