Personal Injury Resources
- Bad Faith Claims
- Can I Be Reimbursed For Lost Wages After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Contributory Fault
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer If I’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- Expert Witness
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Government Tort Claims
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help If You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?
- How Florida Statutes Affect Personal Injury Claims
- How Long Will It Take My Personal Injury Case to Settle?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take to Settle in Miami, FL?
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Insurance Adjuster
- Intentional tort
- Is It a Mistake to Admit Fault After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Loss of Earnings/Diminished Earning Capacity
- Memory Loss After a Concussion
- Miami Personal Injury FAQ
- Mitigate Damages
- My Personal Injury Attorney Screwed Up My Case…What Are My Rights?
- No-Fault vs. At-Fault Insurance
- Quality of Life
- Reasons Why a Personal Injury Lawyer Won’t Take Your Case
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Settling a Personal Injury Claim with an Insurance Company
- Should I Accept a Settlement Offer From the Insurance Company?
- Six Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- Third Party
- Timeline of a Personal Injury Case According to a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Understanding Contingency Fees
- Understanding the Florida Statute of Limitations and Your Personal Injury Case
- Vicarious Liability
- What Are Economic Damages in Florida?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages In Florida?
- What Are the Steps To Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Miami, Florida?
- What are Out-of-Pocket Expenses?
- What Are Punitive Damages?
- What Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
- What Does Breach of Duty Mean?
- What Does Burden of Proof Mean?
- What Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Does Liability Mean?
- What does PIP stand for?
- What if the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- What is a Deposition?
- What is a Personal Injury Case?
- What Is Causation?
- What Is Discovery?
- What Is Evidence?
- What is Loss of Consortium?
- What Is Maximum Medical Improvement?
- What is Negligence?
- What is Negotiation?
- What is Property Damage?
- What is Strict Liability?
- What Is the Difference Between Claim vs. Lawsuit?
- What Types of Cases Do Miami Personal Injury Lawyers Handle?
- What Should I Do If My Child Was Hurt in a Miami Car Accident?
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Will My Personal Injury Case Go to Trial?
Types of Injuries
- Amputation Injury
- Back Injury
- Broken Bones
- Chest Injury
- Concussion Injury
- Eye Injury
- Nerve Damage
- Quadriplegia Injury
- Whiplash Injury
- View All +
Miami, FL Resources
- Citysearch Miami – Explore and discover new places in Miami on this city guide which provides information about businesses, entertainment, shopping centers, restaurants, hotels, and more.
- Miami Government Website – It offers many useful services in Miami, such as careers and jobs applications, permits and constructions, news and events, business and licenses, and much more.
- Miami and Beaches – Find out about exciting things you can do and places you must visit in Miami. This guide provides information about outdoor activities, nightlife, cruising, tours & excursions, art & culture, and more!
- Distraction.gov – This is the official website for distracted driving.
- National Safety Council – A public and nonprofit organization that advocates for safety in workplaces, roadways, and communities. They provide information, training, and courses such as first aid training and defensive driving training, to prevent accidents and injuries from happening.
- US Department of Transportation – Serving in the United States, this department’s mission is to improve and ensure all Americans have the safest, most modern, and efficient transportation system in the world.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – As part of the DOT, this federal agency works to prevent and reduce accidents and injuries related to vehicle crashes. It provides motor vehicle safety standards and regulations in the U.S.
Miami Local Resources
Miami Auto Repair Shops
- Manny’s Auto Service, Inc. – 5609 NW 6th St, Miami, FL 33126
- E T Auto Repair – 773 NW 21st Terrace, Miami, FL 33127
- Mechanics in Motion LLC Mobile Mechanics – 1380 SE 14th St, Miami, FL 33145
- Green’s Garage – 2221 SW 32nd Ave, Miami, FL 33145
- Rey’s Auto Repair Services – 527 Southwest 15th Avenue 2nd ENTRANCE, Miami, FL 33135
- iCare Chiropractic, P.A. – 5226 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33134
- Downtown Miami Chiropractor – 28 W Flagler St Suite 601, Miami, FL 33130
- Brickell Family Chiropractic – Paul Ruggiano – 1793 SW 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33129
- Lopez Chiropractic & Massage – 2455 W Flagler ST Suites #2 & #3, Miami, FL 33135
Miami Physical Therapists
- Miami Physical Therapy Associates, Inc. – 2931 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145
- Physical Therapy Now Coral Gables – 2690 Coral Way # 3, Coral Gables, FL 33145
- Brickell Physical Therapy – 1783 SW 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33129
- Select Physical Therapy – 2150 S Dixie Hwy Suite 100, Miami, FL 33133
Miami Emergency Rooms
- MD Now Urgent Care – 1250 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130
- Mercy Hospital Emergency Room – Emergency Entrance, 3663 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33133
- Miami Urgent Care – 2645 SW 37th Ave Suite 502, Miami, FL 33133
- Jackson Memorial Hospital Emergency Room – 1611 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136
- Gables Neurology: Andrew Lerman, MD – 2601 SW 37th Ave #601, Miami, FL 33133
- First Choice Neurology Miami Midtown Dr. Jeff Gelblum – 3801 Biscayne Blvd STE 140, Miami, FL 33137
- Roberto F Lopez-Alberola, MD – 1601 NW 12th Ave Suite 1044, Miami, FL 33136
- Dr. Alyssa D. Pensirikul, MD – 1150 NW 14th St #309, Miami, FL 33136
- Dade County District Court – 175 NW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33128
- Miami-Dade County Courthouse – 73 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33130
- Miami Beach District Court – 1130 Washington Ave #200, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Dade county courthouse – 1170 SE 12th Terrace, Miami, FL 33131
- Miami-Dade Public Library System – 101 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33130
- Dade County Law Library – 73 W Flagler St # 301, Miami, FL 33130
- Hispanic Branch Library – 1398 SW 1st St #100, Miami, FL 33135
- Civic Center Library – 1501 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.