If you or your loved one was hurt in a Miami, Florida, parking lot accident, Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers are standing by and ready to talk to you about your situation. We’re courtroom-tested trial attorneys with over 100 years of combined experience helping injury victims get justice.
Our Miami parking lot accident attorneys understand that you aren’t just a mere statistic. You’re someone who has been through a frightening incident and needs a fighter in their corner. At Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers, you’ll be treated with dignity, and we’ll relentlessly advocate for your legal rights.
Table of Contents
If You’re Injured in a Parking Lot Accident in Miami, Florida, What Can You Expect From Shaked Law Personal Injury Attorneys?
Shaked Law Personal Injury Attorneys has a reputation for successfully helping personal injury victims since 2007. Our results speak for themselves. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients. We’re the advantage you need when you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence.
- Conducting our own exhaustive investigation into your accident
- Obtaining important evidence, such as police reports, witness statements, medical records, etc.
- Calculating your damages based on your injuries
- Hiring expert witnesses to reinforce your case
- Negotiate with the insurance company for a fair settlement
This is not something you should try on your own. Insurance companies will try to talk you into a quick settlement for far less than what you are owed. With our exceptional Miami car accident lawyers on your side, they won’t get away with that ploy.
And if the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith, we won’t hesitate to get your case before a judge or jury. Some of our largest recoveries have been the result of a jury verdict following a trial.
We have a reputation as tough negotiators and formidable trial attorneys. One way or another, Shaked Law Personal Injury attorneys will fight to get you every dollar you need to recover from your accident in Miami, Florida.
What Accounts for Parking Lot Accidents in Miami, FL?
The number of accidents that occur in parking lots is mind-boggling. Each year, hundreds of people die and thousands are injured in accidents occurring in parking lots.
There are many reasons for this. Often, it simply comes down to drivers who are distracted. For example, in a recent study, 66% of people polled admitted they make phone calls while driving in parking lots. More than half acknowledged texting while driving in parking lots.
Other causes of injuries in parking lot accidents may include:
- A vehicle backing out of a parking space and hitting a pedestrian
- “Parking lot” rage—two cars fighting for the same spot in a crowded parking lot
- Drivers speeding through parking lots
- Drivers traveling in the wrong direction in a parking lot
- Two adjacent vehicles pulling out of their parking spaces at the same time
Driving in parking lots may give drivers a false sense of security. Cars generally travel at lower speeds, lulling drivers into believing that little harm can result if they aren’t as attentive. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Parking lot accidents are common, and the resulting injuries can be severe.
If you’ve suffered injuries in a Miami parking lot accident, call Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers today so we can evaluate your case.
If I’m Injured in a Miami, FL Parking Lot Accident, What Types of Damages Are Available?
Injuries people typically suffer in parking lot accidents may include whiplash, head and neck injuries, bone fractures, cuts and lacerations, spine injuries, or any combination of these. If another driver negligently caused your injuries in a parking lot accident, the kinds of damages to which you may be entitled generally fall into two categories.
Economic damages are meant to compensate you for financial losses as a result of the accident. They include compensation for:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Lost or reduced wages
- Rehabilitation services
- Damage to your property
This list is far from exhaustive.
Non-economic damages compensate you for personal losses that are difficult to measure in terms of dollars. These could include compensation for your pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment, inconvenience, and physical impairment or disfigurement.
Every parking lot accident is different, and the resulting injuries can vary greatly. It’s critical that you have a personal injury attorney with proven results fight to get you compensation.
Call Our Leading Auto Accident Lawyers in Miami, Florida for a Free Consultation
Miami parking lot accidents are just a fact of life. Thousands of people are injured every year in parking lot accidents.
If you’re injured in a parking lot accident in Miami, Shaked Law Personal Injury Lawyers has your back. We’ll handle all aspects of your auto accident claim so you can dedicate your attention and energy toward healing.
Start the process of getting fair compensation for your injuries by calling us today for a free consultation to discuss your car crash case with an experienced Miami parking lot accident attorney.
Other Common Miami Car Accident Claims We Handle
- Airbag injuries
- Chest injuries
- Defective tire accidents
- Drunk driving
- Head-on crashes
- Highway crashes
- Hit-and-run accidents
- I-95 accidents
- Intersection crashes
- Lane change accidents
- Left-turn crashes
- Multi-vehicle car crashes
- Rear-end accidents
- Red and yellow light accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Seatbelt Injuries
- Self-driving accidents
- Single vehicle accidents
- SUV rollover accidents
- U-turn accidents
- Uninsured motorists claims
Additional Car Accident Resources
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Car Inspection Laws in Florida
- Florida Child Car Seat Laws
- Miami Car Accident Liability
- Miami Car Accident Statistics
- Most Dangerous Roads Intersections in Miami, FL
- Passenger Negligence
- Questions To Ask a Lawyer After a Miami Car Accident
- Road Defects in Miami, FL
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Miami, Florida
Car Accident FAQs
- Can I Be Compensated for Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident in Miami?
- Can I Recover Compensation After a Miami Car Accident Without a Lawyer?
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Miami?
- How Does Car Insurance Work in Florida?
- Is It a Mistake to Admit Fault After a Car Accident in Miami, FL?
- Left-Turn Collision: Who Is At Fault?
- What if the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- What Should I Do If My Child Was Hurt in a Miami Car Accident?
- Who Is at Fault for My Florida Car Accident?